Tuesday, September 4, 2007

News from Pras

Hello all,

Yes, Aden Timothy Wilisch was born over the Labor Day Weekend September 2, 2007 at Brandon Regional Hospital (Florida) at 1339 (That's 1:39 PM for those of you non-military types). Guess little Aden could not wait, he wanted that BBQ :) Actually, my blood pressure unfortunately shot up and doctors think that's what did it. He was all of 7 Lbs 3 oz and he's a sweetheart.

I delivered naturally (I Did it!!!!) and I went with a Doulas service (Touched by an Angel Doulas, Thank you Alison!!!!!). I'm so glad I did, it was truly a remarkable experience.

So I'll post more pictures in the future, probably on MYSPACE under http://www.myspace.com/pheonix_k or Ned's at http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=147738990&MyToken=5e557c8e-ff6b-44f3-b6ee-4ccea21d3aba will let you guys know.

Oh! before I forget, please send me your addresses (incase I don't have them) so little Aden can send a hello! :)

Many Blessings!
Pras, Ned and Aden Wilisch


CONGRATULATIONS PRAS AND NED !

1 comment:

Fiona said...

Best Wishes to Pras, Ned & baby Aden!
Thanks for sharing your good news!
Claire