Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Cassadaga Spiritual Weekend



The attached photo was taken on Friday Feb.8th within the private Arrarat Cemetery in Daytona Beach. The group was led by Dusty Smith, and the investigation was beyond words.
This event was excellent and we are still going through tons of evidence.
Lee Erlich of Ghost Pros and I walked about 30 feet away from our group to do some EVP work. I experienced an approx. 20-25 degree temperature change and felt someone behind me. When I turned, no one was there, so I started snapping digital still photos. Concentrate on the lower right hand corner.
If you are a skeptic, I can't show you anything more convincing than this.
Enjoy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Spirit Horse

You were right bro, there was something there hovering in those colder than normal bushes. I felt it too.
Good catch. You got a keeper.

Later Lee www.ghostpros.com