Monday, February 18, 2008

Fun Story

Here is a fun story I would like to share with the group.

My mother has had a friend since I was about 2. They lived in Long Island NY together. My mom moved to NJ and her friend moved to Arcaida Florida. When my mother comes to town I always take her down there and leave her with her friend for a week.
Last night I took my Mom to the firehouse. She was new but the group was easy to be with and she had a great time. (I would like to thank you all for that) On the way to her friends house she said to me I would like to tell Jo (her friend) about the ghost stuff but I am afraid of what she will think.
Okay we get there and I crash in a living room chair and put my big gigantic key chain and my driving glasses on a heavy oak table about a foot from the chair. The keys and glasses were pretty close to the middle of the table. About 15 minutes later the keys go flying off the table and land in the middle of the living room floor, in front all four of us. I said what the hell? And her friend says "oh that's just my ghost". I turned to my mom and said, "your safe mom I think she is okay with it". LOL
See you just never know where you are going to find activity...
Anna Marie

No comments: