Friday, July 11, 2008

GHOSTLY COOKOUT - Sunday, July 13

WOW WHAT A RESPONSE !
We have about 40 people planning to attend.

Our current needs are for some more food items.
Due to response, have change our start time to 4 PM. Park Closes at Dark.

When: Sunday, July 13 from 4 PM - Sunset.

Where: Phillippe Park in Safety Harbor.

How Much: FREE Event

More details here soon.


Get park directions here
List of people and planned items are here:
AnnaMarie - Chocolate cake, nustard and cups
Susan S and Bob -
Ron @ Sharon - plates & silverware
Julie F and Guest -
Jeanne B - Food item
Sam & Deb G - macaroni salad and deviled eggs
Charley and Mary B. Cups, Napkins and utensils
Nancy H and 3 guests - plates , napkins and utensils
Terri P - food item
Pras and 2 guests - maybe
Rick and Denise - -
Frank andDebbie - -
Luann - maybe
Mike and Linda - Beans and Brownies
Claire and Ramon - Chips and dips
Christi P. -
Debbie - hashbrown casserole
Helen B and guest- food item
Al and Patricia -
Ronn and Sharon -
Check S. and Guest
Lee and Susie and Diana -
Kathy F - Drinks
Angela and Cathy - potato salad and buffalo wings
Bill - Hamburgers and Brats

PLEASE RSVP FOR THE COOKOUT BY POSTING YOUR COMMENT BELOW.

14 comments:

Anna Marie said...

I will be there with Bells on. I think its a great idea! It will give us all a chance to meet the newer members. I think a day of fun is just what the doctor ordered. I hope everyone can make it. I'll bring the chocolate cake!

Spirit Horse said...

Linda and I will be there, however we don't know what we will bring as yet, however it will be hot, brown and plenty of it.

Anna Marie said...

Al writes
Please do RSVP for me. Patricia and I will be at the cookout. I still can't figure out how to blog..
Thanks, Al

onyx said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stormwize said...

Lee and I will see you all there.
Can't wait.

Susie

Unknown said...

Hey all, I will be there and bringing Hashbrown Casserole...Looking forward to friends, fun, food. Debbie

Teri said...

I look forward to seeing you all at the cookout.:)

Anna Marie said...

More RSVPs...
I was asked by
Ronn and Sharon Williams and Chuck Shaw and a guest to RSVP for them. They will be taking off work to come and are excited to meet everyone. They too are having trouble figuring out the blog. Next time we are going to have a BLOG class...lol
Anna Marie

Jsuarez said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Fiona said...

My husband Ramon and I look forward to being there...we'll probably bring our famous 7 layer dip & chips (recipe courtesy of our good friend Sam from his exclusive country club off State Rd 56 in Wesley Chapel-tee hee !)

Spirit Horse said...

I believe Linda decided on baked beans and also brownies .

Unknown said...

As usual it takes me a few flub ups to get thing right, it's my first time Blogging, too. I RSVP'd to my daughter the other day. Better later then never. My hubby and I with be at the Cook out and I'll bring something good to eat. Looking forward to visiting with all.

Jsuarez said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jsuarez said...

I'm afraid I am going to have to bow out. The 5:00 PM start time is an issue since I have a birthday party to attend at 4:00 PM in Brandon.