Friday, January 16, 2009

Next Meeting - Sunday, Jan 25

HOPE EVERY ONE IS HAVING A GREAT NEW YEAR !

Our Next Meeting of the Tampa Ghost Watchers will be Sunday, Jan. 25, 6 PM at the offices of the Tampa Marketing Company. 1906 N. Armenia Ave. #207.
Please call me if the door is locked at 813-770-3902 cell.

We will have a conference call with one of the Gettysburg Ghost Investigators, and we will layout our schedule of meetings and events for 2009.

Members, Guests, Visitors are all welcome to attend. NO Cost to attend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like I missed it by a hair. I'm a huge fan of Ghost Hunters, and have had 2 or 3 experiences growing up with the paranormal. Was googling some local groups in Tampa and found your page. I'm science-minded (as per my degree as well) and have always wanted to do some investigating. Perhaps I'll stop by some time and check out a meeting.