Friday, August 3, 2007

Al's House


These are the best that I found. I do have about 6 clips on audio. 2 I'm not sure about. 4 of the others I know what they are, but could be easily said to be something else if I hadn't of been there. If some one else want the full audio 70megs, 2 files 30min and 40mins to see what they hear, I can bring copies to the next meeting. Read the comments for my email address. If any members want the 6 clips just email me, I should be able to get them to you, in some form or another.

I had a great time! Thank you Al, Bill, and the rest who's names I can't remember. :)


3 comments:

onyx said...

I would love a copy of the clips. I have a photo of an orb in the dining room but I have not had a chance to go through all the photos yet. I had a fantastic time and learned alot. Thanks again Al.

Jesse said...

I just noticed the top pic has 3 orbs. One over AL and 2 transparent. One in the tree and above the barn door.

Jesse said...

Send me a email to jesse.tgw!gmail.com and I can get you the clips. Replace the ! with a @ sign. If any members want the clips, full audio, or the pictures I took, send email to above. Let me know who you are etc.