Tuesday, August 28, 2007

St. Aughostine Questions

Bill, do you want us to wear our team shirts? Please fill us in as to what other fun things we will be doing and what sites we will be checking out. I for one would like to know if we can investigate the lighthouse. Also, is the entire weekend casual dress (jeans), semi-casual, etc. I also noticed that the Holiday Inn has a hot tub, pool and exercise room in case we might have a few minutes of down time to relax and discuss our day (although the weekend looks very packed with fun activities). Would the hotel be willing to let us in after hours if we are well behaved?

3 comments:

Spooky said...

I am looking for a female roommate for the St Aughostine trip. I have a room with 2 queen size beds and I'm looking for a female to split expenses with. Please let me know if you're interested

Tampa Ghost Watchers said...

The Lighthouse is not friendly to groups like ours. I contacted them originally and they had no interest in providing us with night access at all. They were willing to rent us the pavillion/park area at what I figured would be a cost of about $5,000, as we would have to have provided our own chairs, catering, and security guards.

Dear Group, things are not as easy as they appear sometimes.

onyx said...

Spooky, CB and I were rooming with someone else. Maybe the four of us can figure it out on the way up since we are all riding together and one of us can split with you.